Serial Shooters Caught

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by SilencedMajority, Aug 4, 2006.

1. SilencedMajority

SilencedMajority New Member

State:
    White Mtns, AZ
    This morning there was a news briefing where the Phoenix Police Chief announced that they had two suspects in custody, and that they were the serial shooters they have been looking for for over a year. They were arrested here in mesa, up on Mckellips road. I for one couldn't be happier, seing that I ride my bike to and from work, not getting in until 9pm, that I can't become a target of these monsters. I hope these guys never see the light of day again, if they did commit all those terrible random shootings.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That is great news, sounds like their days are over on the run.

3. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well matt sounds liek we have the same problem here with that one john parsons guy

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I am glad to hear that. Isn't there another guy that they are looking for also? I hope those guys get more than life in prison, are a very short life i prison. I don't maen to sound callus but if more punishments fit the crime don't you think the crime rate would fall some?

5. Just for their sake, I hope they can handle a bar of soap while showering.

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Give them powdered soap!!

7. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    Im from Yuma and have been to Phoenix a few times this year and have been hearing alot about it who were they and how old were they im glad they caught them.

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    So glad to hear about it. Now they need to be subjected to the same treatment that they gave their victims!And once they are tried fair and square then if found guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt I say take them immediately before a fireing squad! Just my opinion.---------pk powell:smile2: