Serial Killer in Gaffney SC

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Gaffney Catman, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Gaffney Catman

Gaffney Catman New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Serial Killer in Gaffney has been stoped! He was shot by the Police in Gastonia NC and killed. Thanks for all of your prayers!!!!! Scott

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    I feel bad for the police officer that had to do it, but he stopped a mad man.

3. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    The only reason I feel bad for the officer is because he was shot in the foot in the process!! :eek:oooh:

I am sure that officer will have NO PROBLEM with killing someone that took the life of FIVE other innocent people! :wink:

FYI, the "sketch" looks NOTHING like the man that was killed. :eek:oooh:

Great info on the story here:

http://www.wspa.com/spa/news/local/...eriff_says_yes_we_have_a_serial_killer/22551/

It may sound bad to say this, but I am glad he is dead. :angry:

4. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    hmmm...did not know there was a serial killer in Gaffney and that area....i was just in spartanburg not too long ago....would have been good to know probably :smile2:

5. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    They lit his a$$ up and it needed to be done.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    With a rap sheet that totaled twenty five pages and a recent parole. What was he doing on the streets. This is a shame that people had to die because of this mans actions but also because members of the parole board didn't do their job. It cost him his life what will it cost the members of the parole board?

7. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    The people of Gaffney are greatful to the Gaston County Sheriff's Office. It will never go back to what it was before but hopefully it will get close.

8. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I agree with Jim on this one guys. The killer needed be be stopped. And the officer probably didn't think twice about it at the time. But after taking someones life you have to live with that the rest of your life. It will bother him at some point in his life. He may deal with it greatly but it will still bother him.

9. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    We both speak from experience SEMPER FI

10. mhawk134

mhawk134 New Member

State:
    SC
    I'm glad he was shot and killed, just like he done to the innocent victims. The girl was only 15 that is 6 years younger then me, and this guy had no right to just shot her or any of the rest of them, the rest where older but still she hadn't even lived life yet. I'm glad he's going straight into the ground and not getting to stand trial then appeal and sit in prison for the rest of his life. The only thing that would have been better for him it to be thrown in the water for catfish bait. People like him deserve to die not sit in jail.

Hawk

11. kvillcat

kvillcat New Member

State:
    Kernersville, Nc
    .50 cent bullet or us paying for him to sit in a cell till they fry him. Personally I'm for the .50 Not to mention this fool lived not to far from me

John

12. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    <He may deal with it greatly but it will still bother him.>

Wouldn't bother me one iota, I ASSURE you!

Bill in SC

13. Redneck in a Skiboat

Redneck in a Skiboat New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I agree with Bill. For once true justice was served.