September Weigh Station

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by Pennsylvaniacatchaser, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    We will have the same friendly competition we had in August for the month of September. All Pa. members are welcome to participate! :big_smile: What's at stake? Nothing! Just a little recognition to the Pa. Angler who has the most success for the month. We will have 2 separate categories - Flathead Catfish (must weigh 20# to enter) and Channel Catfish (must weigh 10# to enter). Post all entries on this thread with weight, length and pic of fish. I will do a weekly update of the leader board. Good luck to all and have fun! :wink:

2. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Will be trying to geat out once or twice a week I can feel a big fish lurking. Good Luck All

3. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    How has everyone been doing? Getting anything big?

The fishing sucks out east. Way too hot!

Good luck fellas.

I wann see a 40!

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Since I'm in charge of keeping track of the Weigh Station for September I thought I would be real busy adding numbers and keeping track of the leader board but we are 1/3 of the way through the month without an entry! :crazy: Sadly I didn't get to fish this past weekend due to a few family issues that tied me up but I'm getting out on the boat this weekend no matter what! :wink:

5. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Caught this guy monday night. 23lbs.

Funny story, 30 minutes before I got this big fella, I had 2 runs with a humongus bluegill on one of my rods. I missed them both, certainly 2 small fish because I can feel the bait ripping out of the fish's mouth. The huge bluegill was still on the hook and I decided to leave the mortally injured gill out. I was frustrated and then the rod went of AGAIN! So freakin frustrated that I told my friend to "take the rod". He hooks his PB 31.4lber.

Am I a nice guy or what?

Come on guys, get out there and get a biggun!

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    September weigh station leader board update with the month 2/3 over. Blacky leads the Flathead division with 23# and the Channel division has no entries!

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    who won?

are we gonna have a October one?

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa

Your the winner Blacky! :big_smile: You guys all wanted to raise the Flathead bar to 20# which went against my better judgement but I went along with it and you had the only entry! :eek:oooh: If you want to take charge of Oct. go for it. I havn't got out much at all, 68 hours at work last week and lookin' at the same this week! :crazy: