SEPT 21,22,23

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by fishingbuddy4, Aug 26, 2007.

1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Well i am taking the weekend of my birthday and doing alittle fishing on the river ,leaving friday from lexington and spend 4 or 5 hours heading up stream ,then fishing my way back down to lexington taking my time to enjoy the river,anyone else thats wants to bring your boat and join me i will be leaving the ramp at 6 am friday morning of the 21st

2. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    I have been checking it out and will run up to cooly lake friday and fish all the way back

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Robert,
    I hope that you do well on your trip, sounds like a great way to spend a birthday to me.There is nothing better than being on the river enjoying what nature has to offer. Castching some of those big fish will be a bonus.

4. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Anyone else coming on 21 of sept i know branden will be there friday night

5. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    Good luck on your trip Robert. Sounds like a great trip. I wish I could be there. Maybe I can go on the next one....Rusty

6. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Rusty when are you going to the missippi

7. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    Robert its next week 7th to the 14th of sept.

8. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Not sure what were doing then Robert. We have our local trny. in two more weeks but other than that may be able to come up for a day.

9. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    I am going to take extra gas troy and run up to cooly lake ramp and fish my way back ,so if you make it up i will be up stream somewhere ,call me on my cell when you get on the river if you make it

10. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Once i get up to cooly ,i think i will try alittle drifting during the day ,then fish the flats during the night

11. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Well i think i have everything ready ,have to work this weekend ,and the next weekend catch bluegill ,have 5 lbs of shad vacumed sealed in the freezer .

12. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Well everything is still on ,wont have to worry about getting to hot,but i think i will take my coveralls incase it gets cold at night ,should be a great time .Anyone else making it?

13. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I'll see you out there at at some point, probably Saturday and Sat. night.

14. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    sounds good brandon might bring some warm clothes for the nights,and something to keep the dew off.I am bringing a tarp for nights to pull over and keep the dew off the boat.

15. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Well due to cash for gas ,i am only heading up to fishing river and fish my way back for three days ,i have plenty of live bluegill in the tank in the garage and shad in the freezer ready too go

16. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Cant wait for a report when you get finished with your Trip Robert. Have a great time and be safe. Tight Lines!!!!!

17. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Thanks cuz hopefully i can do as good as you all did last weekend,maybe i need Eric for the weekend .LOL

18. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

He is quite the lucky one that Little Eric. One heck of a fisherman too. He's definitely got the patience for it which is unusal for an 8 year old. It's a bummer hes a "westie" as he's gonna be a force to be reckoned with. :smile2: I'm putting lil Cuz through "Training" now so the Eastie's might POSSIBLY have something to offset this superb Westie Talent in the works. :wink:

19. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    I was looking at the river levels ,and they look good,but i saw a little rise next thur.I wonder where thats coming from?maybe more water coming out of the dam up north,in anycase should be a great weekend on the river.

20. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    This will be the last time i will be on here before i leave friday morning ,so see ya monday