Seniority

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ol Man, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    In the short amount of time I've been on these forums, I've noticed there's a bunch of folks that have been here almost since the wheel was invented. They were on the "old board" till it "morphed" to the present configuration. The forums are what they are today thanks to many of these "old timers". With all the bells and whistles of our modern technology, one would think they would be able to carry over their earned positions from the old forums or at the very least, some sort of special award similar to the medals some have hanging next to their avatar. Give them some pride in their seniority in the brotherhood. what's your opinion?
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    If you have more appliances in the yard than in the house.... You may be a Redneck!

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I wasn't a member of the old board and I am in total agreement with this also.

3. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I was not here when the old board was around but the BOC stff has done well with the "old timers" still around. They must have kept the old theme in a new package. Thanks old timers!
    Bill

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hey Jeb, sounds like a good idea to me.:0a24:

5. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    thanks old timers for helping make this the best forum on the net keep up the good work and great info
    Trevor

6. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Thats a super Idea Jeb! Hay Paul and the Mods. What do You Think about This Suggestion? A Little Extra Stroke to those folks would be Good don't ya think? J.D.:big_smile:

7. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    i very much agree