Seneca River

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by ratkinson, May 10, 2008.

1. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    Well I finally got out and did some fishing. Bad news - no cats. Good news a whole lot of everything else. My buddy William and I got out in the Seneca River on a point which splits the slack lock water and the current branches of the river. I got real excited when the carp hit, it didn't fight like a carp at all... I thought for sure it was a real good cat. Anyway we caught 6 different kinds of fish and in good numbers. The smallmouth in the pic was tagged so I got to learn a little about his travels and growth over the last couple years, that was pretty cool. I spent a full morning fishing with a good buddy, the weather was perfect, and the fish were biting, couldn't have planned it better. I should have had my buddy pose with my fish, they all look small when I'm holding them.....lol.

Richard

Attached Files:

2. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    Here's a few of my buddies fish....

Attached Files:

3. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Those are some nice fish.

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thanks for the report and pics Richard! :big_smile: Looks like you and your buddy had a fun day on the water! :cool2: