Send me some Baitfish

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by catfishing is fun, May 6, 2007.

1. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    Frozen would be nice, would this work??

2. daniel-delarosa

daniel-delarosa New Member

State:
    seminole, oklahoma
    frozen will work. why are you wanting someone to send you bait,lol?

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Marshall your avatar shows you to be young and strong. Grab the castnet or a small rod and reel and go catch some fresh bait. Sometimes the catching of bait is as much fun as useing it. The shipping charge on free bait can add up. Good Luck on your choice.:smile2:

4. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    I was actually just curios as to if bait fish from a different area would work, cause I fish here in Missouri, and in Michigan, and I could transport bait back and forth.

5. drews0311

drews0311 New Member

State:
    iowa
    i could send you some fresh mackerel on dry ice. we slay the crap out of the cats out here in cali.. that goes for the rest of you guys just let me know

6. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    There are laws in most areas prohibiting the transport of fish of any type from state to state. What's native and controlled in your home state may have no natural predators and spread uncontrollably somewhere else.

7. DemolitionMan

DemolitionMan New Member

State:
    Tupelo, Mississippi
    Yeah, what jholl said....I would think there would have to be additives of some type mixed with the bait to kill bacteria and such...Dept. of Ag would probably get PO'ed if you was caught....Dwight