Seminar in Plano Oct. 28

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by txkatfish, Sep 28, 2006.

1. txkatfish

txkatfish New Member

State:
    Holliday, Texas
    I was wondering if anyone had any details on the seminar on the 28th of Oct? I thought i had it saved but that's what i get for thinking. If anyone knows of more details on where to pay or if you can pay at the door. There was a map on someones thread and i lost that to. So any help would be great.

2. catnhat

catnhat New Member

State:
    holliday texas
    hey ive been looking for info on the seminar my self.someone have the details ?

3. brent

brent New Member

State:
    texas
    When:
    Saturday, OCTOBER 28th, 2006 from 1-3

Where:
    Plano Station

How Much:
    $3 Per Person

What will be discussed:

1. Equipment
    2. Setup (Shallow and Deep)
    3. Bait
    4. Location, Location, Location
    5. Positioning
    6. Water Safety
    7. Map Usage
    8. Shallow water catfishing
    9. Deep water catfishing
    GIVEAWAYS!

ATTENTION! There will be a special drawing for those who pay in advance with PayPal. Simply pay your $3 a head payment via PayPal to Ed@ProAnglerTackle.com and bring your printed PayPal receipt to the event and you will be entered.

the train station is just east of 75 on 15th street by the park on the north side. go to http://www.proanglertackle.com/SeminarCatfish.htm

4. Coloman

Coloman New Member

State:
    Soddy Daisy, Tn
    Who will the speaker(s) be?

5. brent

brent New Member

State:
    texas
    doug "tex" elliot is speaking he is a professional guide and tournament fishermen. there is going to be a lot of info given about catfishing. there is a special drawing for those that pre pay. a 3 pole bee ready rod holder. there are a few other giveaways after the seminar. bee ready,pro angler, punchbait will also have stuff for sale after if your interested. its this weekend...see you there.