sellers lake

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by old newbie, Jun 18, 2009.

1. old newbie

old newbie New Member

State:
    indiana
    On highway 13 between sidney and pierceton there's a small lake called sellers lake. I drove down to the only thing remotely resembling a place to put a boat in and it was a pea gravel shallow spot I suppose would work. Lilypads looked promising for bass and panfish but was wondering if anyone knew about the cat situation there?

2. dsawesky

dsawesky New Member

State:
    indiana
    i live about 10 miles from sellers lake.never fished there but it sounds interesting.been looking for a good bank to fish from. might be the spot.
    haven't really heard of anyone that has fished there,might be a gem.

3. WhiskerfishLou

WhiskerfishLou New Member

State:
    Northeastern Indiana
    Sellers lake is a part of my original Sellers family homestead. I've fished it and come up with nothing but a few bull heads. It's good for bluegills, bass and crappie. If you enjoy anything with a good fight in it... you might hit into a bowfin or two... or even try some corn for carp. Unless someone is a DNR wanna be and recently borrowed a few channel cats or blues from other lakes... you're cfol (catfish outta luck). Shoot a few miles north on the Barbee chain or Tippy and James or over towards Warsaw in the lakes around there. I know there's some goodin's there.

All the Best :big_smile:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009