Seen the ticker dr today.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Mar 7, 2006.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well i went to see the cartilogist today. they did an ekg, and it was ok. thats the 2nd and the 30 day monitor showed nothing. i have to go and do a stress test on the 20th and some lab work done too. he said my symptoms were nothing that made him think it was an emergency thing so that eases the mind. hope they track it down soon. ill keep everyone posted. thanks for all the feedback on the other thread. got lots of folks sending me blessings and some usefull info. thanks a bunch.

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    That's great news bro;) Thank you for the update. You been on my mind.

3. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    jeremy, I am glad it is going ok, stick in there brother, I'll see you on the lake.

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    thanks guys. look forward to it. ready for the spring spawn at the discharge.

5. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Nice to here it!!!!

Keep doing what the Doc sayes and spend a lot of time in theropy(on the water) LOL HaHaHa!!!

6. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Good to hear Jeremy!!!!

Ray

7. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Good to hear your ok Jeremy!
    I told ya that natural lite is some bad stuff LOL, hope your doing better bro.

8. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    I"ll betcha you're feeling a whole bunch less anxious now! So go fishin', it's an excellent therapy for your heart.

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya not feeling bad just worried mostly. thanks for all the thoughts.

10. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Jeremy, You still kicking along out there brother?.. Aint seen you post in quite awhile.. Hope everything with Doc went well.. Keep us Posted.....

If it ever stops snowing here and the weather gets better, I'm gonna hit ya up to go to Clinton :thumbsup:

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya im here. went in yesterday for the stress test and today for follow up resting session of the test. ill know the results thurs or fri. the cart--gist said that i did great with the stress test and he seen nothing bad there. they did an echo and blood work as well. feeling much better this week. the weather was warm and i cut and split 3-4 truckloads of wood. then this darn snow storm hit. lol.