Seems dead on here.....

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by 10uhcplz, Nov 13, 2008.

1. 10uhcplz

10uhcplz New Member

State:
    Jackson Tenness
    .....ain't you boys and girls fishin'?
    Me and brother John's been catchin' some fish. Ya'll doin' any good?

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Where are your fishing reports brothers, We can bring this section to life with some good fish!

3. Trahviiz

Trahviiz Member

State:
    Indianapolis
    It's just been depressing lately. My state hasn't really posted anything in about two weeks. :embarassed:

4. Sonny Kemp

Sonny Kemp New Member

State:
    Tn
    If it takes fish to help iM out.Fished 4 hrs at Dover today and caught 1 pitiful fish.:sad2: Skipjack bream cut and live and nightcrawlers.I aint much help but I was fishing .:embarassed: I LOVE IT :smile2:

5. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts always slow down a lot from late fall to early spring. Wish it weren't so, cuz that's when I really need to read about somebody catching fish, but that's the way it is.

6. rwilley3

rwilley3 New Member

State:
    Brighton, Tenne
    Fished yest here on the MS River in the brutal wind and cold. First spot we caught 13#,14# and a 35# fish but that was it for the entire day with only a few bites from like 7:30 am till dark

7. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Been fishing but no luck so far.:eek:oooh:

8. catfishbill33

catfishbill33 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, TN
    I'm going tomorrow for awhile.Thursday I lost a good one I didn see it but it broke my line.The cause could have been the abrasion.I didn ck it often enough.But at least I would have like to have seen him anyway.:smile2:

9. 10uhcplz

10uhcplz New Member

State:
    Jackson Tenness
    Sorry I haven't been back on.....been really busy this past week.
    We went last Sat. which was the 15th. The wind was aweful and dang it was cold but we caught an 18 pounder, an couple of 10's, and some 5's. We also caught several good sized brim....and a bunch of small ones we used for bait.
    I had fished 3 other times that week and caught a bunch of blues and a few channels. John took his son to Browns Lake one day and caught a 20 and some others.
    Between the both of us, we caught upwards of 200 pounds of fish in 7 days........that was a good week to fish.
    LOL!!!!! I haven't been this week......that's hard on an old man.
    I'll be going this week though......we will get some weather this week.
    Still working on getting some pics.....haven't had any luck getting them on, don't know what the deal is.

10. 10uhcplz

10uhcplz New Member

State:
    Jackson Tenness
    Well I'm gonna be on the water first thing Turkeyday......I just can't resist it. Also planning to go to the river at Perryville Friday....might just easy down to Lady's Bluff too. I'll be sure to let ya'll know how it all turns out.

11. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Paul, we always did well just up stream from lick creek in the deep water. Keep an eye out for the bardges they come around that bend and they are on you befor you can get out of the way.Good luck.
    smokey

12. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Was out this past tuesday. Got a 20 and a 42. It was in Maryland though. Started a thread and I think 5 folks commented on it. :smile2: