See you all soon...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Flatheadhunter33, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Hi everyone. Just wanted to tell you all to have a safe and happy 2007. My unit officially deployed today. Hard part is over now. I said good bye to the wife and kids. Just about broke my heart to see the little ones cry so much. It doesnt get any easier on the wife either. Its what I get paid for though... Right now I am using a server from an airport in Anchorage. Lot's of snow out there...looks inviting but heck NO!:tounge_out: Anyhow, I probably wont get a chance to log on for some time, so I just want to say have a good spring (when it gets here) and catch some good ones. God bless.

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    You take care of yourself and keep your head down Brother!!!

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Take care Dameon, if,and when you get the chance let us know how your doing!!

4. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Dameon, I wish you a safe & speedy return. Take care.

I would like to commend you for all your efforts & sacrifices ,in protecting our country.

5. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Keep us updated please, and thanks for your service.

6. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Stay safe buddy, and keep us informed if possible. Good luck to ya and thanks for what you do for this great country.

7. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Dameon, God bless. Our prayers are with you and your family, as well, we are praying for all our military. Thanks for all you do.

8. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Take care and god bless. Thank you for your service

9. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Good luck brother, we'll keep you in our prayers.

10. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Dameon You Keep Yourself Safe Now,and remember We care about You and will Pray for Your Safe return.God Bless You and the Family.Your Friend,J.D.

11. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Will be prayin for you too, Dameon, and for your family. Thank you for what you're doing for all of us!

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    GOD BLESS,STAY SAFE and hurry home soon as possible.Thank you sir for what you are doing to protect the rest of us so we can keep on doing what we want when we want. We all gonna miss you. If by chance you can let us know how your doing from time to time.Will be praying for you and the family .

13. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Dameon, take care, and god speed. Thank you for your service, and remember, we will be praying for you!

14. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    Dameon,
    You and your Military brothers and sisters are our modern day heros.
    Thank you for ensuring the freedoms and protections of this Great Country.
    You and your family will be in our hearts and prayers.

Tony
    _

15. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    Hey Dameon, Thank you for serving our country. I hope you have a safe and speedy trip. We'll all be prayin for you brother.:big_smile: Take it easy.

16. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Dameon - Take care of yourself and please get back safely! Thank you for serving our country! I look forward to seeing you post again!

17. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

We will miss you brother! I wish this wasn't happening....my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. I can't even imagine how hard that must have been to say goodbye to them. Stay strong and safe (even though I know that's easier said than done). I also would like to thank you for your service. You have my utmost respect, sir. My sincere hope is that you return to us, in one piece. The BOC family puzzle isn't complete without you. I have faith that you will.

18. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    I feel your pain brother, I'll be saying my good bye's in two weeks, maybe I'll run into ya over there and we can lie about all the fish we would be catchin LOL take care :cool2:

19. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Stay safe and thank you for your service.

20. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brother I'll miss ya! Thank you so much for doing what you do.It is respected and deeply appreciated.I will pray for you every night,please stay safe, and come home soon! I reckon from what you have said before and please correct if I am wrong cause i surely hope I am.But........I believe you said to me you would be gone for an entire year,if thats true then it would be sometime in 08 before you could come home am I correct? My parting gift to you is a Church Hymn that we sang as a child when we would have a visiting minister and he was giving us his last sermon and depart for his home the following day.

God be with you till we meet again;
    By His Counsels guide,uphold you,
    With His sheep securely fold you;
    God be with you till we meet again.

Till we meeeet till we meet
    till we meet at Jesus Feet till we meet,
    Till we meeeet till we meet again,
    God be with you till we meet again!

Cordially, and In Christian Love
    Sister Pat Powell:sad2: