See you all next year!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Flatheadhunter33, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Hello BOC Family! Well, I have not been on the site very much for the past month or so...getting the last things ready for an upcoming deployment..

I got out the other night and did some fishing with my boys...possibly the last trip of the year...we got a nice flattie and a pretty big channel...both were released by sun up and I was just thankful that I didnt get skunked not even once this entire year of fishing (YES!)...

Hopefully the connectivity on the ship will be good. If so, I will be able to keep up with you all...if not, I will be seeing you all some time around next spring!

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thanks for the fishin' trip report, Dameon. Glad you and the boys had fun.

I sure hope your connection from the ship will be adequate! We will miss you if you can't check in, but will look forward to hearing from you in the spring if that's the case, bro. Take care of yourself!

3. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Dameon, glad you and the boys had a good trip and wish you all the best on your upcoming deployment. Thanx for your service and it is truly appreciated. Look forward to your safe return. Stay safe and look to the East!!!:wink:

4. littleman

littleman Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Glad to hear that you had a good fishing trip with your boys. Thank you very much for your service. Stay safe and take care of yourself.

5. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    you stay safe and i'll say a prayer for you and your friends. glad the fishing was good for ya this year. hopefully you can check in on us here and say hello.

6. bigkane

bigkane New Member

State:
    Ashland, K
    Thanks for your service bro., stay safe.

7. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Glad you had a good fishing trip with your kids and as everyone else has said THANKS FOR THE SERVICE and STAY SAFE>

8. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Great trip Dameon I hope you got some pics to take with you. Stay safe, if you get a chance stop back and say hi. God Bless You.
    smokey

9. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks for taking the boys and thanks for your service. Stay safe and check in when you can. Waiting your return!! Semper-fi

10. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Stay safe and thank you for your service to this great nation.

Semper Fi

11. LMHart

LMHart New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Be safe and thank you