See Bradley_G on TV

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by bradley_G, Jan 2, 2009.

1. bradley_G

bradley_G New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    Hey guys, wanted to let you know that you catch me on HGTV tomorrow night @8pm on the show called "Deserving Design". Our house had a couple of rooms madeover and it is airing Saturday @ 8. In case you wanted to see a little about what my wife and I do and this awesome makeover. again, "Deserving Design" HGTV tomorrow @ 8.

2. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    That's great Bradley G! I'll be sure and watch.

3. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    what channel's hgtv? I will take a look too bradley.....

4. bradley_G

bradley_G New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    on dish network in this area it is on channel 112, comcast is 59, and direct tv is 229. Im pretty sure thats correct for this area, Im sure of the Dish channel though.

Should be fun to watch myself on tv and say things like "that was a stupid thing to say" etc.

5. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    Tonight's the big night. Bradley G goes Hollywood! :eek:oooh:

6. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Congrats Bradley sorry I'll miss it gota work

7. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    congrads on the makeover of the rooms! Glad to know one of our members made the bigtime :)

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thanks for the heads up.Won't be home to see it but have TiVo set to record it so I can watch it. Congrads on your house makeover.And yes your right it is Ch 229 on Direct. Oh yeah 8:00 Geo time 7:00 pm central time.So maybe someone won't miss it.

9. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    It's almost showtime! Are ya nervous Bradley? :embarassed:

10. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We will watch it. HGTV is Sheila's favorite channel. :cool2:

11. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Hey...you look just like that guy! :smile2:...:cool2:

12. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Pretty floor!!!...And Chandelier. :cool2:

13. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    Congrats! That was a great show Bradley. Enjoyed it!

14. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Hey Bradley I dont know you at all, but after watching that show, I can tell your a good guy. There need to be more people like you and your wife in the world, what you do for those kids is great..The house looks great I hope its enjoyed by all, you guys deserve it.

15. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well now Bradley after seeing that show and what you do for those kids I think you and your wife are an awesome couple. Too bad there isn't more couples like you in this old world.It would be so much better off. I take my hat off to you and your wife. That remodel job was awesome and well deserved.Keep up the great work.

16. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I missed it, got the word too late but it's on again at like 2 a.m. i set the dvr to record it....:wink:

17. bradley_G

bradley_G New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    Thanks a million guys, we were so excited to see it air. thanks for the encouraging words from you all, it means a lot. we actually got to use tonight as a fundraiser, as we are privately funded. we had friends and family host small group parties where we used a folloup up DVD
    and let people choose to help contribute to the ministry, so pray that it goes well with all our parties. And again, thanks for all the support.

video can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4xxw-sqDIA WARNING: I'll ask you for money on this video....:wink:

18. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Thanks Bradley, I commend you and your wife for making a difference...awesome. Look forward to meeting you in April. :wink:

19. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    I'll be sure to check it out at 11:00 tonight. That's pretty cool Bradley! My wife loves to watch HGTV, so I'll be tuning in to watch it.:wink:

20. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    I missed ya on the the tube, but watched the link ya posted......pretty cool stuff bradleyG.....looks like you give lots of kids opportunity that they otherwise wouldn't have....good people you and your wife!