Secure The Load.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dano, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    All I need is a roll of duck tape to tie it down with.. LOL.
    ABL. had put up some picks on old site with a loaded down car secured with duck tape. LOL.
    This was a load for a single axle 4wheeler trailer. Two truck beds, cab, rear end, frame, 3 bumpers and misc. stuff. I sat back and watch a bunch of boys load it, I drove to scrap yard and they rode in the back of truck with camper shell and a bucket of stink bait in back. Only way I could get out of feeding em. They wasn't hungry after that ride with stinkbait. LOL. .All that work, no food and bout $80. split 3 ways. 4th guy showed up late. He don't get nothing but soap and water to wash hands. There was a little wine out of em. LOL. I've worked harder for less so I told em to hush up. LOL.

Believe me, them boys get enough out of me in way of FOOD on football day. LOL. I'll teach em what spending the night and eating my food is about. Got some trees needs cutting and yard mowing to do next. HeHeHe, LOL.

Seriously, I do appreciate their help. All this scrap wasn't my doing but it was in my back yard and I wanted it out.LOL. They got r done. Good job.

2. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Dano brother you just are not right that is all I got to say ....... :D

3. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Say,

Isn't there a fair labor law somewhere????lol.

4. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Go to snopes.com and do a search for lumber car-you will see a real load. :)

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    there just ain't no way to type the words i want to say. just stop and humm the sanford and son theme. lmao.

6. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Now that's funny Jeremy...lol.

7. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    If you mow your yard.. and find a car............................YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK!!!!!!!

8. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    LMAO, Jeremy. I do feel the big one coming now and then.
    I'm scared to mow. Then again I might hit black gold, Texas T, oil that is.

From that old Chevy hiding in the grass with a busted oil pan. LOL.

They will be back around Sunday afternoon and I still got a couple trees needs cutting down. ;)