Section on alternate fishing methods

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by treloarjeff, Feb 7, 2007.

1. treloarjeff

treloarjeff New Member

State:
    missouri
    I was just wondering if there was a section devoted to other methods of catfishing (Juggin, Jug Lines, Trotlines, etc.) if there is could someone direct me to it, thanks.

2. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS

3. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Jeffrey, Here is a link to the library scroll way down toward the bottom and you will find a section for Jugs, Trotlines, Limblines, etc. Hope this helps. And welcome to the Brotherhood. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

st

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38576

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i have found that using dynamite as an alternative cut bait is very effective:0a10:

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Phil took the words right out of my mouth. I also would think a crank telephone might be considered an alternate method. Other than that, you may want to just browse the general conversation about catfish.

6. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    That link is great for finding stuff in the library on alternate fishing methods, but for finding those general posts containing such material, you might want to try using the search feature. Anytime you want to talk about jugfishing or trotlining, feel free to PM me, or just start your own thread about it.

7. treloarjeff

treloarjeff New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hey guys thanks for all the info i really appreciate it. I am from the marthasville area right on the missouri.