Secret7 works

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by brinley45cal, May 23, 2009.

1. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    now anyone who knows me,knows im not a real big fan of dip baits and i normally dont have much luck with it at all.But i have to give credit where credit is due,i went fishing today and was doing pretty good with liver until about 2:00pm and the bite seemed to stop,well i broke out the secret7 and i tell you what i flat wore them eater size out.I couldnt believe what i was seeing i took along one of the 15oz i guess it is tubs,when i left it was about empty.I have one 15oz left but i bet ill bet getting the bigger tub next time.I also tried the double action hooks as well,missed a few fish on those but to be fair that was the first time ever using that kind so im still experimenting with those still yet.So my hats off to team catfish for a good product.

2. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    thats good to hear because i ordered the 64oz tub this morning and 2 bottles of the dead red blood spray......i hope that stuff works also!:cross:

3. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Thats good to hear . Dip baits uasually work great around here all season hot or cold . Team catfish will lead you in the right direction all the stuff they have is great . Those 1/2 ton rods are awesome .

4. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    well at first i thought i might be wasting my money like i had in the past with other dip baits,but i was wrong wrong wrong.ill be getting the 64oz next time for sure.It really did work well.now i didnt have much luck with the little fury thangs for some reason but when i switched to the dip worms no sooner it hit the water they would take off with it,not sure what the difference was.but you made a good choice i dont think you will be disappointed.

5. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    Now i have tried it when it was cold and didnt have any luck but that just may be how it is here but i know they were destroying it yesterday.