SECRET SEVEN

Discussion in 'Fishing Bait Review' started by coltsfan, Sep 14, 2009.

1. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    I ORDERED MY SECRET SEVEN LAST WEEK AND RECEIVED IT THIS MORNING.I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE ORDER.IT WAS AN EASY PROCESS WITH NO HICKUPS.THANKS JEFF AND TEAM CATFISH,I WILL BE ORDERING FROM YOU AGAIN.

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Thanks for the post.There delivery is the fastest I ever seen. :wink: You will like there products:wink:

3. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    I've been using it for a couple of months and haven't been skunked yet. Most were eating size channels. Keeps you occupied while you wait for the big one to hit.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I agree with you on great service and you will soon agree with all of us on a great product.

5. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    the seven is good stuff no doubt about it for eaters.if i dont catch anything on the 7 the fish just ant flat biting.:wink:

6. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    JEFF and TEAM CATFISH has been right on the money for me. Very reliable and customer oriented

7. Branj796

Branj796 Member

State:
    Illinois
    If you can't catch fish on the secret7 then you aint in the right spot. I have been using it for a while now and if you want to catch catfish to eat then you can't beat it. The largest fish I have caught was 14 pds. Great to teach the kids. Keeps them busy. Team catfish puts out top of the line, proven products, with excellent service. Its the only dip bait I have ever used that I can keep on the hook in the cold.

8. moav81

moav81 New Member

State:
    KC, MO
    I've always wanted to try it. After hearing the positive reviews I will place an order and give it a shot.

9. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Im gonna get a tub of that stuff this spring and put it to the test. By the way the reports are for everywhere else it shouldnt have the first problem catchin fish here.:big_smile:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  10. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    i'm not going to lie to ya all the stuff is the bomb... every time i have used it if i didn't catch a fish i had bite they might just not have been very big to get the bait in the mouth.. last june i took my sisters boys(one said is that the stuff that smells like poop)) to a local pond in a park and we managed to wrangle with some nice fish biggest being around 10 lbs... that was the same day i had sonny's right next to the 7 and caught all the fish on the 7... also i would agree they have verry verry fast shipping

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  11. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Fast shipping is a BIG PLUS for any company selling stuff.

Cant beat bait that almost never loses a fish, and fast shipping.:smile2::wink: