secret 7

Discussion in 'TEXAS RIVERS TALK' started by dieselman, Aug 7, 2009.

1. dieselman

dieselman New Member

State:
    texas
    just got my first bucket of secret seven the other day, i must say i was somewhat skeptical as i always am with prepared baits. as always i go down to a spot on the colorado river under a bridge in bastrop texas during my lunch hour bait up a pole and eat lunch while i sit next to a big cypress tree. today i thought " I'll try some of this secret 7 stuff, it wasnt in the water 5 mins and wham had about a one pound channel, baited it back up, threw it out and missed the next one, threw it back out and within 10 mins had about a 6 pounder had to go back to work( i am an auto and diesel mechanic at a local shop in bastrop) on my way home i thought i would stop at the same place and see if maybe i just got lucky or if this secret 7 is just that good. baited up, threw out, in less than 5 mins i had another 1 pounder, rebaited threw out and in less than 10 mins had about a 7 pounder, i caught these fish from a place that is over fished, and i have never pulled anything decent out of here before, i must say i am impressed, i have been searching for a bait that works good in the river and have tried every thing live, dead, and otherwise, this stuff stays on the hook even after sitting in the back of my pickup all day long in 100+ degree heat, definately the best all around catfish bait i have ever used!!!:tounge_out:

2. edward361

edward361 New Member

State:
    Shiner Tex
    I have had the same good luck with it to all i use is secret 7 and big marvs.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Shawn thanks for sharing the good review. Glad you are catching lots of fish.

4. dieselman

dieselman New Member

State:
    texas
    you can get it at TeamCatfish.com it is a realy sticky "punch bait" i suggest using their bait tubes with a single hook, red seems to be the best color, it is advertised on here in the sidebar, thanks and" keep on fishin" later.Shawn

5. edward361

edward361 New Member

State:
    Shiner Tex
    diesalman the phonenumber for ordering Big Marv's is 830-789-4445