Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It happened! WOW!

I landed a truly big bluecat on our SECRET 7 Premium Dip Bait yesterday. I caught it in 12 ft of water using the DEAD RED dip tube and a 1/0 JACKHAMMER J hook. I was also using a 1.5 oz SMOOTH OPERATOR snagless sinker.

The blue was around 40 lbs and 42 inch long. It is the largest I have caught to date on the SECRET 7 and proves to me that big blues can and do get caught on manufactured bait. I am proud as heck to have landed this blue on our SECRET 7 bait and I am looking so forward to the BPS manufactured bait events as we are sponsors.

Attached are the pictures before the big blue was released.

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
It happened! WOW!

I landed a truly big bluecat on our SECRET 7 Premium Dip Bait yesterday. I caught it in 12 ft of water using the DEAD RED dip tube and a 1/0 JACKHAMMER J hook. I was also using a 1.5 oz SMOOTH OPERATOR snagless sinker.

The blue was around 40 lbs and 42 inch long. It is the largest I have caught to date on the SECRET 7 and proves to me that big blues can and do get caught on manufactured bait. I am proud as heck to have landed this blue on our SECRET 7 bait and I am looking so forward to the BPS manufactured bait events as we are sponsors.

Attached are the pictures before the big blue was released.
nice job:wink: on that blue :smile2:

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
That fish put to rest the saying that:
you only catch small cats on Dip Baits.
:roll_eyes:

Yea - That made alot of those people "Rethink :0a14:" that whole thing.
LoL
:wink:

Just like I have always said:
"If they are there & hungry, they will eat it"!

:0a23:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
nice one bro i bet that was a good fight.But how much did they pay you to advertise there bait on here?lol.Just kidding.Hey thanks for the pic i enjoyed them very much.

·
Banned
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nice one bro i bet that was a good fight.But how much did they pay you to advertise there bait on here?lol.Just kidding.Hey thanks for the pic i enjoyed them very much.
The SECRET 7 is the Team Catfish Dip bait. I am the founder of Team Catfish. Team Catfish Tackle can be found in the sponsor section at this website.

The blue did fight good!

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Jeff, will you have your bait for sale at the prepaired bait tournament on Texoma? Big Sam is sponsored by Danny Kings but me and my cousin is not so we are free to try all baits. We would like to try out your bait then.

·
Banned
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jeff, will you have your bait for sale at the prepaired bait tournament on Texoma? Big Sam is sponsored by Danny Kings but me and my cousin is not so we are free to try all baits. We would like to try out your bait then.

Yes I will.

I would be honored if you fellas gave it a fair shot. Danny King has got a great punch bait but if you want to try a dip bait I think our SECRET 7 is a great option.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.