Secret 7 on Lewisville

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bobby-catfishing, Mar 20, 2008.

1. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    I had a few minutes this evening to take my daughter fishing. We did a little bank fishing along a drainage ditch in our subdivision right where it drains into the lake. We got to try out the Secret 7 dip bait by Team Catfish. The bait did pretty well in the short time we had to fish. Abby caught 4 channel cats from 1 to 2 lbs. in about 30 minutes before Momma called and said dinner was ready. For some reason home made lazagna was a little more important to her than a few more catfish. We'll give it another shot tomorrow afternoon and see how it does when we have a little more time.

2. bobby-catfishing

State:
    Highland Villag
    I took my daughter out for a few minutes Saturday morning to fish while I caught some shad for an afternoon trip. She caught this channel cat all by herself while I was throwing the net. She's becoming one heck of a little angler.

The afternoon bite was slow to fair. I had Mike and his two sons fishing with me. It was the boys first fishing trip and first time to be in a boat. I had the pleasure of sharing the excitement of a proud father being with his two sons when they caught their first fish. They ended up with 16 nice channel cats and a drum for a fish fry. All of the channel cats fell for Secret 7 dip bait and the drum hit cut shad. Here is a picture of a few of their fish.

Attached Files:

3. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Good to hear Bobby, I just ordered some gonna try it out on Cally!!!

4. bobby-catfishing

State:
    Highland Villag
    Will,
    I believe Cliff tried it down there and had some good success with it as well. They hit the bait a lot different than punch baits. They hit is hard, take it deep and really try to eat it. We caught one that completly swallowed the hook and a 2 inch dip worm. Neither could be found inside of the fish. Good luck to you.

-Bobby

5. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    just received mine this morning, gonna try it this weekend!!!!Got the dip worms as well, hope it works pretty good, will post back when i use it!!!!!!thanks