Secret 7 Dip Bait

Discussion in 'Fishing Bait Review' started by stephens, May 4, 2008.

1. stephens

stephens New Member

State:
    clarksville tn
    If you are looking for a good catfish dip bait, this is it. Jerry and I just used Secret 7 Dip Bait to get ready for the Bass Pro Shop Big Cat Quest at Lake Texhoma. In 3 days of prefishing we caught 108 blue cats and channel cats.

On tournament day we finished in 11th place. The wind blew hard and the bait stayed on the red dip tubes -- a real time saver so we didn't have to keep re-baiting. We fished from 2' to 30' deep with no problems.

And when I got home, my wife didn't believe I had actually been fishing, because the smell of skipjack was missing.

You can try the Secret 7 by contacting Team Catfish, a sponsor of the BOC.

Enjoyed meeting the BOC members on the trip to Texas.

2. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Sounds like some real strong results. Thanks for the imput.

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thank you for the tip sounds like its some good sutff, glad to hear that it worked for you and you was able to catch alot of nice fish, keep up the good work and good luck here on out, with your fishing.

4. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Been thinking about trying it now I have to.

5. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma

Thanks for the kind words John,

We also had a great time hammerin on those cats at Texoma with the SECRET 7 catfish bait!!!!!

6. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Jeff, can't wait to try Secret 7 dip bait.
    It has been my experience dip bait usually works during summer; how well does it work during cooler days?
    Jaime

7. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Should work just fine. A neat thing about our buckets is they have a solar heating black lid that heats your bait up quickly when its cool outside. Just set it in the sun and let it warm up!:wink:

8. I just ordered some Secret Seven dip bait, hook's and Dead Red blood spray.
    I have heard great news about this product.

Sincerely,
    Strictly Catfish

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeff thanks for selling a great bait and for a great idea. (Black Lid) Appreciated.

10. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Nice job John i missed ya somehow:eek:oooh:I think:smile2::tounge_out: Anyway hats off Jeffery!!!! It was the 1st time i know of that DK-punch bait took an old-fashioned whipping:eek:oooh::tounge_out::wink: I am practicing Jeffery....ol'e # 13 & my self will be ready for Big-Splash in July:wink:

11. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi fokles I ordered a jar of secret 7 and dead red blood spray on the 15th and got it yesterday! talk about fast service.
    I can't wait to try both products.
    P.S forgot to mention I also got free with my order dip riggs.

Jaime