secret 7 catfish bait

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by gamaCatsu, Aug 4, 2009.

1. gamaCatsu

gamaCatsu New Member

State:
    NC
    i have used this bait before, jw who has used this stuff and what thoughts and opinions you have about it?:cool2:

reason im asking is because some of my family are opening a small local bait and tackle store here in my area,as well as hunting and fishing supplies. so depending on feedback we may keep this product on our shelf.

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Good looking label, advertising in all the right places,"BOC, Media,etc", it would sale, and be a product I would stock.

3. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I agree .... It is a great bait and would sell . If I was opening a bait shop here I would stock it . I understand you want opinions from your area . Just giving my 2 cents . Heck I would stock almost all of team catfish stuff in my shop .

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    One of the reason for opening a bait shop is to build a clientele and to sell poplar items that work. You have that in the Secret 7 and all of Team Catfish products. I would recommend you consider their products.

5. gamaCatsu

gamaCatsu New Member

State:
    NC
    thanks guys,

ive used the stuff before and i know it works, just wanted you guys to shed some light on this... there hooks are great, thats deff something else the store is going to carry.

my uncle has tried your everyday regular stink baits and dips, puttin secret 7 up to the test and so far it has produced, not just a bigger fish..but more fish.:big_smile:

6. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    To go along with dip baits you could get some paint sticks to hand out to use when baiting with any dip bait . We have used sticks to butter knives but paint stirring sticks work the best .

7. Suthrngntlmn

Suthrngntlmn New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Secret Seven Works, no ifs, ands or buts. Best thing I've ever used in the dip bait division.

8. 1phatcat

1phatcat New Member

State:
    nc
    I havent ever used the secret 7 but i would like to try it
    I know that Sonnys super sticky works good
    anyone know where to get either near raleigh?