Second year with the B.O.C.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Angelkitty, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Yeppers, That's right! It has been 2 years since I signed on with a wonderful Family based web site of the best info on Catfishing. I use to log on to the Net. And browse here and there. Check emails, maybe chat on the yahoo. Then I met a wonderful man. We have the same interest. He invited me to go catfishing with him at Merrisch near Dumas. I met some nice folks there. Coach, gardenhawk, Jtrew, Tinboat and some others. Then Newton took me to Kentucky for NG1. Thats all it took for me. I was hooked.
    Paul thanks for the site and the mods thanks for keeping it safe. And the memebers thanks for the info you all share on this site. I love the B.O.C. :cool2:

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Congrats,Tricia. Its good down home folk like both you and Newton that make this place what it is. I couldnt ask for any better friends than the ones I have right here.

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Patricia, congrats to you and the big guy in the hat. Its a pleasure to have ya here.

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on the anniversary

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Congrats!

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Congrads to you .Wouldn't be the same without you and Newtons :smile2:ing faces.Hope you stick around a long,long time.

7. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Congrats on your Annv.

8. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Glad to have you and Newt here with us.

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Tricia congrats on your two year anniversary. Were proud your part of this great family.

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    sisster its pepple like you that got me hooked on this site congrats on the two years