Second hottest substance known to man

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jerseycat9, Aug 8, 2006.

1. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Mr Arlington Ive got another qualification for your award I just took a hot pocket out of the nucleur reactor(microwave) and burned all of the skin off of the roof of my mouth. CrrrAaaAAAaPppppppPPPP Im in pain

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I did the same thing with velvetta cheese for nachos tonight. Still can't taste anything either

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Benji I hear ya the funny thing is Im still gonna eat it. If an animal or person had cause me this much pain so quickly they would be dead Or wish they had good health insurance LOL

4. flatheadmaniac

flatheadmaniac New Member

State:
    Missouri
    ive done the same thing on both. makes you wonder how much common sence we really have huh

5. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    OH DONT U HATE THAT

or if u put some kinda liquid in there and try and take a sip and BURN OFF THE TIP OF YOUR TOUNGE lol and it leaves that SUPER WEIRD FEELING OH I SURE DO HATE THAT

MAYBE I NEED TO MAKE A DEVICE THAT WILL TELL U IF STUFF IS TOO HOT AND WILL BURN YOUR TOUNGE OFF lol

man i hate that feeling

lol Jeff

6. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    heres one for you , i have a bad habbit of eating hot sauce if the label says hot i got to try it lol hottest i have ever tried was made from halbinaro's , dont i repeat dont drink this stuff

7. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey

Now ya tell me! LOL Tried that one a while back and the burn lingers for a lifetime and a day! Also took a tablespoon of wassabi years ago and blew smoke out my nose! LMAO:eek:oooh:

8. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Dang guys I ran out of rep but some of you guys have went beyond the call of duty with the hot stuff LOL

9. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sounds like that story would qualify for an Arlington Award!

10. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    i don't suppose any of u ole boys have ever burned the end of a nylon rope to keep it from unraveling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad2:

11. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Why Stev I certainly have. And Ive used my lighter to strip wire in a pinch witch I can say hurts like hell if you pull the wire to soon LOL

12. Gibbzilla

Gibbzilla New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Steve-O snorted wassabi.