Season turns out pretty good

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by DeerHunter01, Nov 25, 2006.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well Deer Season is almost over with rifle here in Kentucky, I got a 8 Point that had three point's broke off, My Son got a 8 Point and my Daughter got a 8 Point as of yesterday at 12:45 PM. This being my daughter's first buck or deer that she has ever killed, she did a great job I was standing beside her when she got it,and the expression on her face and the high five's told it all.

I don't think there is anything more enjoyable then seeing your kids get there deer. I was with my son standing about 100 yards from him when he killed his buck the other day and watched him get it, and then yesterday got to be right with my daughter when she killed hers. I don't think there is anyway in stopping her from ever hunting deer anymore, I think she has that buck fever bad now, after she dropped the deer she looked at me and her hands were shaking so bad, she said I can't believe that I missed it the first two shot's. (lol) She did good.

Here is a couple of pictures of our deer for 2006.

Attached Files:

2. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Eric, ya'll are having way too much fun up there. LOL Tell Ryan and Rachel that we are proud of them. Those are some beautiful deer and we know they are still excited about their trophies. Ya'll are sure going to have some fine eating this year.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats to you 3 on the nice bucks.Nice pics,Thanks for sharing.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My Goodness! I can see why you are a proud papa! There is nothing in the world more enjoyable than being with our children in the "Great Outdoors". Thank you for posting your wonderful childrens deer pictures they did real good!:big_smile_2:

5. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Congrats to all on the sucessfull hunt Eric.Great pictures also.

6. BrianM

BrianM New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Those are some nice deer you got there

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thanks for the report Eric. Those kids of yours are really something special. I enjoyed meeting them all at the national. Please pass along our congratulations to Ryan and Rachael (and hey, you didn't do so bad yourself, buddy)! Dang, what a freezer full :big_smile:. Pam needs to publish a venison cookbook for all the different recipes she creates :lol:. Way to go Simcox family!

8. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    That's awesome, a real family affair! :cool2:

9. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    That's great Eric.

Do you thank Pam every day for your beautiful children? You sure should.

10. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Great Job Eric Enjoy the time you spend with the children:big_smile:

11. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    That's great Eric, thanks for sharing & really enjoy seeing the pictures.
    :smile2:

12. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Looks like a good season to me, congrats.

13. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Good season indeed. I'm sure this year's story will stick around for a long time.

14. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Congrats Eric! That's a good job done by all you guys/gals. Our gun season starts Monday, just wish I had more time off.

15. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Better send me all your frozen skipjacks and shad to make room in your freezer. lol

16. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Congrats on some really nice deer!!! Man it's always better when you can share your passions hunting and fishing with your children. :cool2:

17. Nightprowler

Nightprowler New Member

State:
    ohio
    Congrats to your family on a memorable deer season.Are you gonna have their deer mounted?

18. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Eric you are the man, It's great I can only Imagen how proud you must be. A happy hunting and fishing family. It just doesn't get any better that that. Congratulation to the three of you. Makes me proud to know you all.

Danny

19. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    No none of there deer are we going to get mounted, I will put there horns on a plaque from Wal-Mart for them. The reason being is everyone of the deer we killed this year on the farm here had broken points. I am sure they will get better deer in the next couple of years and I will get them a mount then.

Thanks eveyone.

20. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    nice looking deer you all are doing a lot better then i am here in Ind. thanks for sharing the pics