season opens tomorrow

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by bassprofisher, Sep 14, 2008.

1. bassprofisher

bassprofisher New Member

State:
    missouri
    hey everyone whos ready for bow season i am ive been gettin sited in for the past week :smile2:

2. switchback

switchback New Member

State:
    Illinois
    well good luck , I have to wait a couple more weeks till octtober 1st

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Good luck to you all,I'm waiting on rifle season ,Oct here

4. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    ggod luck to ya, hope you do well!

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Dang it was calm and cool this morning. Figures:confused2: me going to work and all. I found a white oak droppin several acorns yesterday and deer have been feeding heavy on it. Had just taken a stand down and to goat headed to hang it in the white oak, lookin for something better. I'll pilfer around in the evenings this week after work and find something i like, and hopefully get set up for the weekend. I'm over-due for some tree time. Good luck everyone

6. bassprofisher

bassprofisher New Member

State:
    missouri
    yep cant wait sometime this weekend im goin to larry r gale and set up there its a public hunting area but its got a lot of deer and turkey if you dont know were its at its on the outskirts of camdenton well hope you guys have fun comin to october

7. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Season opener started today Sept 15., but I'm in no big hurry. Need to hang my stands. I usually hunt the pre-rut and the month of December hard. Going for the big boy this year.:wink::big_smile:

8. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Pretty day in MO for the opener:big_smile: I love hunting season, it makes me just happy. I am going to KS for teal and dove with my brother this weekend so I will miss the opening weekend. But to those that go, Good luck

9. Tinybaum

Tinybaum New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Maryland season opened today also. Buddy called and woke me up this morning asking for help to butcher the deer and get it on ice with the temps we had out today.

Nice size doe came right into his stand that he just setup on Sunday. I might try my luck one morning later this week, but I prefer to wait for cooler temps.

Good luck to all of those that go out

10. bassprofisher

bassprofisher New Member

State:
    missouri
    thanks guys and hope you have some luck to :smile2:

11. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Went out last night around 5:00. Seen a doe and a fawn feeding about 300 yards away in a power line and that was it. The full moon had the deer running every where as soon as it got dark though. I about cremed three of them on short ride back home.

I'm taking the girlfriend out tonight on her very first bow hunt with her bringing her own bow. We are sitting on a 1/4 acre winter wheat/turnip plot in a blind a I just bought. Hopefully she will get a crack at an old doe and get some meat in the freezer. :big_smile:

12. bassprofisher

bassprofisher New Member

State:
    missouri
    well good luck to you:smile2: sometime this week im goin huntin on some public land and hopefully get a shot this is my second year so hopin to get somethin :wink: