Searching for body in Ceasars Creek Lake....

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Fatkat, May 26, 2006.

1. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Right now rescuers are searching for a man in his mid 20's that slip under water and didn't come back up at Ceasars Creek Lake here in Ohio. They said they are having problems communicating with the mans family and friends because they speak little or no English, they all sreak spanish. It was just reported that it was a recovery mission now and no longer a rescue mission.

2. liveforcattin08

liveforcattin08 New Member

State:
    ohio
    thats pretty weird and gross, cause we go swiming there sometimes in the summer

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    When I was at Indian Lake probably 25 or so years ago I helped walk a line to try and find a body I was glad I was not the one to find him.

4. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Here in Ky they are looking for a 4 year old girl in Breckinridge County. Ive hunted the same creek she was swept away in, Sinking Creek. The parents made it out of the car but she didnt. I havent heard if theyve found her or not yet today. Hope shes ok somewhere.:sad2:

5. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I used to dive for the local sheriff dept. NO FUN.. Feeling around in black water, and then have a catfish come up and ram me.. scared the crap outa me.

6. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I will say a prayer for everyone invloved.

7. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    I heard Sunday afternoon they were still looking. They said on they news he was 20 years old and that he jumped out of the boat to pull it to shore and slipped under and never came back up, they thought he got a cramp from the cool water. They said it happened close to the beach, that would be bad to be at the beach with your family for the holiday and find they body. :sad2: