I've got a 2008 Mercury 50 horse 2 stroke, and lately it has been giving me quite a few problems idling and hesitating before accelerating. I talked to my local Mercury mechanic and he said that it probaly needed some carb ajustments (it has 3 carbs) and may have some problems with the floats in the carbs. After telling me it wasn't covered under my warranty, he assured me it shouldn't run anymore than $300 to get her back running right:crazy:. So after reading all the good reviews you guys have given Seafoam I decided to give it a shot before giving the mechanic $300. Within 30 minutes my motor was back running the same as when I bought it. Thanks to everyone who has sugggested Seafoam in past posts, ya'll saved me quite a bit of money!