SeaArk Rivercat Classic Tournament CX200

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Beckman, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beckman

Beckman New Member

State:
    O'Fallon MO
    :big_smile:I've decided to go ahead and sell my pristine condition 2006 Camo Tournament SeaArk Rivercat CX200 with a 2006 Suzuki 140hp 4 Stroke motor and 2007 B&M trailer. I purchased this boat brand new in August 2008 from a certified SeaArk dealer last year and was out on the showroom floor when I purchased the boat. This motor has just over 7hrs on it, is under the 3yr full warranty/break-in period and hasn't even had it's first oil change yet. Boat comes with two props (19pitch, 21pitch). Comes with the following: New and never been used $800 70lb thrust Minn Kota Powerdrive II (24V trolling motor w/twin pedals and autopilot), Minn Kota quick disconect MK21 nylon bracket w/lock for easy removal and storage, 2 Brand new Duracraft trolling motor batteries, New Hummingbird Sonar 565, New Uniden VHF radio for marine communications with barges, vessels, lock & Dam personel, mossy oak camo fishing pedestal bases, twin mossy oak camo bench seating, custom cover and a custom made 409 stainless steel rod holder bar across the back deck w/4scotty rod holders for fishing directly into the current. Today, this boat will cost you about $23k and that wouldn't include the trolling motor, batteries, cover, vhf radio and other accessories either.

The RiverCat CX200 was designed to offer everything a tournament catfisherman could want already built in. Standard features include a Side Console, Windshield, 9.5 Gallon Baitwell, 60 Gallon Livewell, .125 Gauge Treadplate Floor, Navigation Lights, Trolling Motor Wiring, Two Upholstered Fold Down Fishing Seats, Rear Bench Seat with Storage and Upholstered Seat, Rear Hinged Lid, Side Panels and much more.

My price is $17,900 and I'm pretty solid with this figure.

I can be reached byPM me through this site. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
  2. T Man

T Man New Member

State:
    Grenada MS
    Really looks like a great setup It ought to be worth what your asking

3. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Helluva a price. If only I was in the market....

4. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    id love to have it...but one payment is enough for boats lol

5. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    OMG... please tell me that you are my long lost rich brother and wana give me your treasure boat! LOL. OH son, that is my dream boat. The buyer is gona be a lucky dude:cool2:

6. GawnFishin

GawnFishin New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Sir I so want ur boat i saw it on craiglist when it posted there just on problem i have to sell mine first

7. moondog58

moondog58 New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    my dream boat, no question, but don't have the cash right now, and could not swing that kind of payment.

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    BUMP!

Great deal, is the boat still available?

9. Beckman

Beckman New Member

State:
    O'Fallon MO

Sure is for the moment. I've got someone coming out on this Sunday to look at it. She will be missed I can guarantee you that much.:wink:

10. Beckman

Beckman New Member

State:
    O'Fallon MO
    Boat still for sale and hasn't sold. New price is $17,750. Thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.