SeaArk Pro-Cat 2008 makes Waves In Paduach

Discussion in 'Boating' started by DeerHunter01, Jan 26, 2008.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    SeaArk Pro-Cat 2008 makes Waves In Paduach

Well I just arrived home from Paduach, Kentucky Boat Show and yes the new SeaArk made a big splash at the Show, last night before going to bed in our hotel room we were watching the local news station and it was the headlines of the event.

Just for a little information on the New Boat.

A news release from SeaArk Boats was printed up and released at the Paducah Boat Show reads as follows:

SeaArk Boats, known among catfishermen as the premier catfishing boat builder, has just introduced another model to their line of high quality cat boats.
    The Pro-Cat 240 offers the ultimate layout and design for the die hard catfishermen. Features include a 25 gallon rinse tank on the self draining bow deck, an area for adding individualized bait tanks complete with tie down eyes and a 12 volt receptacle, and side rails which can be used for attaching rod holders. Four deluxe captains chairs provide comfortable seating, and a whopping 50 gallon live well completes the package! All this and there is still room left to move about the cockpit ! The optional wrap-around windshield blocks cold winds and provides excellent visibility.

Pro-Cat 240 Spec's
    LOA -24 "
    Beam -94"
    Bottom Width - 72"
    Side Depth - 26"
    Gauge - .125
    Max Hp - 225
    Persons Cap - 10/1440
    Approx Weight - 1720
    Transom Height - 25"

This Boats next show will be in St. Louis on Feb/ 6th thru 11th 2008.
    Steve Brown will be there with the boat, several BOC members including myself will be there in the booth with him. If you get the chance stop by and see this boat.

( I am going to post several photo's please wait till all photos are up loaded onto the site prior to comment, I will post on the last post that I am done adding photo's )

Thanks
    D/H

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      41.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      41.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      58.5 KB
      Views:
  2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Here is a few more of the boat, at the Boat show.

Attached Files:

• 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      24.5 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      51.3 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      52.4 KB
      Views:

3. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Some more photos of the boat

Attached Files:

• 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      43 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      54.4 KB
      Views:
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      49.1 KB
      Views:
  4. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Here is some more of the boat and Steve and I

Attached Files:

• 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      File size:
      36 KB
      Views:
    • 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      56.1 KB
      Views:
    • 16.jpg
      16.jpg
      File size:
      50.3 KB
      Views:
  5. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Some more photos

Attached Files:

• 17.jpg
      17.jpg
      File size:
      59.4 KB
      Views:
    • 18.jpg
      18.jpg
      File size:
      63.9 KB
      Views:
    • 19.jpg
      19.jpg
      File size:
      60.4 KB
      Views:
  6. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    OK this is the last Photos for tonight, Tomorrow I will post several Videos on this new boat while Steve Brown walks you thru the boat for one end to the other end, please watch for the video post tomorrow.

I would like to Say Steve did one heck of a job with this boat and it will be one heck of a fishing boat.

The Price range on this boat depends on what you get with it, but 30,000.00 to 35,000,00 is what its going to sell for. We had a SeaArk Employee with us this weekend and he told me its just going to depend on what all you get with it.

Thanks
    D/H

Attached Files:

• 20.jpg
      20.jpg
      File size:
      67.8 KB
      Views:
    • 21.jpg
      21.jpg
      File size:
      63 KB
      Views:
  7. insanedrifter

insanedrifter New Member

State:
    missouri
    That thing is awesome, I will have one within one year can't wait for the video

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks that is one great looking boat there.
    Now for a inside show. And get Marilyn to go for that one over the Lund.
    pete

9. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Matt: SeaArk told me any colors they have out now will go with this boat, so if you have gone to SeaArks web site they have all the colors that will go with it, I loved the Camo boat and the ice blue ..

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Here is the color I think I would get if I ordered this boat, you get the seats and everything the same.
    This is SeaArk's V-Cat

Attached Files:

• 22.jpg
      22.jpg
      File size:
      65.3 KB
      Views:
  11. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    i can see many a catfisherman needing a good divorce lawyer over this boat!!:smile2: this is an awsome machine with great engineering!!! dh and bill were both trying to get me to buy one but i got a feeling that it would be getting [borrowed] alot!! it is a lot of boat and has some great features that only a catfisherman could appreciate!!!! anyone that can make it should go check it out tomorrow....

12. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey Eric what an awsome boat ill make u a deal u buy the boat and i will take you fishing in it & show you how to catch big fish LOL ha ha !!!:smile2:

13. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    All your time and effort has been rewarded, great job Steve! The boat looks better than I could have imagined. Can't wait to see it in person. Thank you for the pictures DH.

14. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    I have a couple different pictures I broght home with me from the Columbia show. It looks even better in motion. Plus the dash pictures. It's a must have boat if you catfish I don't care what anyone says about there lund or other style boat.

15. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    when do you pick yours up crazzy and what options did you get crazzy ????? what color did you get crazzy??? did you pay cash or finance it just curious what kind of loan you can get and payments crazzy ????

16. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    DH... Whats the price tag on it?

17. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Hope this helps Vince,:big_smile:
    David

18. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Thanks for posting, DH - now I can breathe again... :wink: Looks exactly like it's supposed to. But anxious to see the video when you get it posted.

I'll be ordering mine on Monday or as soon as I can get hold of the dealer -- it'll be either bright red or metallic blue, with a 225 Suzuki on the rear... When you see a blur flying past you at the tournament launch, that's me... :cool2:

Steve told me the SeaArk rep said he's never seen this kind of reaction to one of their new boats before. It's really creating quite a buzz.

19. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    great lookin boat!!!!

I may have to switch to wanting it instead of the Big Easy!!

20. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    It is a nice boat. But its not in the same league as a Lund. As far as ride or what you get for the Cash.
    Now I am not running this boat down in no way. But just not as much storage and stuff as the Lund.
    Also I am thinking of this boat. And the Lund. If they would get a 20ft out so I could see it. It may well be my next boat.
    Enjoy and don't think Sea-Ark can keep up with orders on this boat this spring. AS it will be a hot seller.
    Also I bet by this time next year we will be seeing the other makers trying to come out with there own like this great boat.
    pete
    Also can you post the Pictures you have of this boat also? Did not know they had others out at boat shows. Hope they have one here at Jackson Tn next month.