Seaark help?

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by duckalot, Feb 28, 2007.

1. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    My Seaark has a center counsel that is not a flat top model, Looking for a good location to mount my Graph? Thought about a Ram mount on the right side but worried it might be vulnerable to tree limbs and flying Carp. Do any of you Seaark guys have a console like mine? I could use some Ideals. I don't have a windshield but would like to get one so I have to have room for it. Thanks for any and all help. Rob

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    The Ram Mounts are top notch Rob. Flying carp cant break those things. I have my VHF unit mounted on the side on a heavy duty ram mount and havnt had any problems. I even rammed it into a dam one day and didnt do anything to it. good luck.

3. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks Cuz, I grew up on the Grand and the Missouri River here in central Mo. but have never fished the Mississippi, So one of these days I would like to invite myself over there for a ride in a 24 foot Big Daddy. Thanks for the help. I think I will try a Ram mount application.

4. MoMudCat

MoMudCat New Member

State:
    Troy,MO
    Rob,
    I have mine mounted with the Ram mount. Couldn't be happier. I can adjust it to view while driving, or turn it to view while up front at the trolling motor.