Sea Ark livewells

Discussion in 'Boating' started by whiskers9512, Aug 7, 2007.

1. whiskers9512

whiskers9512 New Member

State:
    missouri
    What do you guys think of the striper livewell? Is it comparible to a Creek or grayline tank?

2. cliff n york

cliff n york New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i dont know but i stopped at sea ark dealer to day and i looked at the stripper model for a long time, but
    $20000.00 plus ? is a lot for me

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    They've got a boat that comes with strippers?? Sign me up!:smile2:

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Yeah 20,000 + sounds like a good deal to me:smile2:. Are they blonde's or brunettes:eek:oooh:.

5. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Well at least you got to look at them for a long time.

6. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Hard to say, nowadays.:wink:

7. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Blake, I'd comment on the strippers like everyone else but I refuse to wallow in the gutter with these guys.

I believe the bait tanks being installed on the striper model are made by Blue Water Bait Tanks. I have heard these are excellent tanks. I know nothing about bait tanks except that I want one. LOL

8. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    It doesn't come with strippers, it's for strippers. That's the one with the pole mounted in the middle.:smile2:

9. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Hmmmmmmm........very interesting....Im thinking.....2472 C.U.B. with a cab, the "brass pole" option, and maybe throw in a generator and an air conditioner to get the cab down to a comfortable........58 degrees!!:roll_eyes: Where do I sign??

10. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    If they're using Blue Water tanks, then I wouldn't hesitate to buy one - definitely top of the line, right up there with Creek Bank tanks.

Except...

The tank appears to be somewhat permanently installed. If you can get it out to work on it, clean it, etc. then I'm sure it's a good deal. But if you can't take it out, I'd buy a model without the baitwell and add my own afterward.

Let me guess: You're attracted to the Striper model because of the small rear deck, right??

11. whiskers9512

whiskers9512 New Member

State:
    missouri
    You are right Marty I like the back deck to. My 20 foot Lowe has a huge back deck and I hate it, I want a small back deck forward console with comfy captians chairs and need a good baitwell wether factory or aftermarket.:big_smile:

12. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    I spoke with a Sea Ark rep on the phone and he "off the record" suggested to add a bait tank after the fact. Another dealer told me for easier cleaning to add a good bait tank after I bought the boat. He suggested the Creek bank tanks.This is info from a Sea Ark dealer in NC and an area rep for Sea Ark.