Sea Ark jet

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by primitivefrn, Jun 13, 2006.

1. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Just got new sea ark catlogue, and they have predator series, boat
    comes with 200 hp merc. sport jet, would be interesting to ride in one, and see how they handle and rode, didnt see any price. If I was in the buy position would have to check this one out.
    Jim

2. mspratt

mspratt New Member

State:
    missouri
    Just hang on when u test drive,because it will handle like no prop u ever drove.Turns like its on rails with out a lot of slide.With plenty of power to carry all that cat fishin stuff I know u have:big_smile: Ur humble servant beartrap and buoy...........Here's a pic of the 200hp sport jet motor

Attached Files:

• 200.gif
      200.gif
      File size:
      19.8 KB
      Views:

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Sounds like you've been in one before. I agree with you about the way the feel on a turn and the get up and go will leave you behind if your not paying attention.

4. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Jim, are you looking at the FX Predator model or the Alaskan Predator model?
    I kind of like the looks of the optional walk thru windshield on the Alaskan. Don't see where it comes with any live well though. Be nice to have one of them 60 gallon live wells they have in it. Guess there would be two options to add to price.

Now if you get a new one Jim, I being such a good friend as I am would be happy to take that River Pro off your hands LOL.....:cool2:

5. hanson

hanson New Member

State:
    Plymouth, MN
    LOL!

I think you already have the ultimate cattin' riverboat by the looks of that RiverPro in your avatar there Jim!

I know 4 catmen in Minnesota here with RiverPros and its only a matter of time for me.

6. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Thanks for offer Troy, It may be A while, would like to ride in sea ark, river pro will stick to the water on sharp corners, the Tracker would spin out, not that you should be cornering that fast though.
    Have they droped the 175 sports jet. they had a 90 hp, which was soppose to be a good engin, but they droped it.
    Jim