Sea Ark boats

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by lwarren, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lwarren

lwarren New Member

State:
    alabama
    I am selling my alumacraft 1650 center console and am leaning on the wife to let me get the 2072 Sea ark boat. Does anybody know of one for sale in Alabama? I found one in Missouri but thats a pretty good drive to find out it may not be in perfect shap like the owner says. How much should a 2007 go for with a 140 hp Suzuki? Anybody have one of these boat motor combos that they are using?

2. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I have a 2007 with a 115/90 Yamaha Jet and will deliver to you. Jack wants to take a road trip south instead of north this time. I can get you VERY detailed pics and you can have eyewitness testimony of several Ohio and Virginia brothers on here. You can buy it with equipment or without.

3. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    how much you asking

4. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    $16,000.00 with everything (Humminbird 997 si, Lowrance X135, Lowrance X52) All 12 Driftmaster Rod Holders and bases, Electric motor, etc....

Negotiable as we take things off. Need to move always open to offers. Only posting here because I am a paid sponsor.

Thanks,

Shawn
    740-502-1017

5. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    DANG!!! That is a hellova good price folks! especially with the Humminbird 997, that thing is 2k just by itself!! You must be in a real hurry to sell that boat! Dang!

Mankind, I know you've been looking for a SeaArk, I'd jump all over this deal like flies on sheet!!

6. lwarren

lwarren New Member

State:
    alabama
    Come on now guys give me achance to dig out the piggee bank before yal jump on this one!!!

7. jasonminitruck

jasonminitruck New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Do you have pics of the alumacraft, and how much are you asking fir it?

8. lwarren

lwarren New Member

State:
    alabama
    e-mail me at warrenbuddy@aol.com and I will get a few pics together this weekend. Here are the specs... $5500

2003 Alumacraft Fishing Boat special order model# AW 1650A CS, Full foam side/front/and rear floatation, 2003 Bear Xpress trailer with new 5 lug 13” wheels/tires/and wheel bearings, 2004 60Hp Mercury four stroke EFI motor, New lower unit, New stainless prop (spare stainless prop), Stingray hydrofoil stabilizer unit, Fiberglass center console with seat and 12 gallon aerated livewell, Eagle Cuda 168 Depth finder/fish locator in driver position, Console has optional stainless handrail and molded and tinted windshield, Console includes 4 rod holders for storage, Navigation (courtesy) lights on console and on front trolling position platform, Minn-Kota 40AT/H all terrain trolling motor with ez-pull storage with foot on/off control, Anchor-mate retrieval crank and spool w/anchor
    Fully carpeted throughout boat, Biminis top sun cover, New Stinger starting battery with alternating circuit, Separate trolling/accessory battery circuit

9. haden

haden New Member

State:
    Frankford, MO
    I've got a 2006 sea ark Big Daddy 24' I need to get rid of im getting ready to get laid off at the end of Jan. It has a center console, trolling motor, lawrance depth finder, 225 yamaha, radio, drift master rod holders down each side and on the back deck. Its got around a 120hrs on it. I'll take $18,000 for it thats what I owe on it.

10. warrenbuddy

warrenbuddy New Member

State:
    alabama
    This is lwarren just a different address at home. I would like to get q pic of your boat if possible. warrenbuddy@aol.com. The best I got right now is maybe a trade for cash and my boat. I will send pics of my boat if you are interested. I am asking for 5500 for it and have a god sum of cash to go with it. Did I mention cash... I am going to get a SeaArk, it is just a matter of time and some more money or to find a the right trade for my boat. I would lve to give your Big Daddy a home that would make you proud.

11. warrenbuddy

warrenbuddy New Member

State:
    alabama
    If anybody is interested in this boat just e-mail warrenbuddy@aol.com for pics. I will be out of town for a few days but my wife will send photos if needed.

12. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    Loren, I can work out a trade if you are interested in mine.

13. warrenbuddy

warrenbuddy New Member

State:
    alabama
    I am really unsure about the jet motor. I have been gone this week and intend to do a little research and talk around to some repair shop to see if I can get it serviced locally. I alos have my eye on a 140 prop job 07 Sea Ark center console and the Big Daddy w/225 posted on this site, but will let you know for sure after Christmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.