Sea Ark 1660

Discussion in 'Boating' started by Frog Legs, May 3, 2008.

1. Frog Legs

Frog Legs New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I know where there is a Sea Ark 1660 I think? With a 30 hp and console, 2005 model. Fish finder trolling motor, all the bells and whistles. What would a rig like this be worth?

2. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Not knowing the condition, assuming average used, the boat should be worth around $2,500.00, motor around $1,500.00, trailer around $500.00, then add in all the add-ons. This is just a guestament on what I've seen on the market locally. Check NADA Boats for a closer value, be sure to get the info on the motor and all the add-ons. Good luck.

3. DJH1

DJH1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That sounds about right on the money to me. One thing about the 1660, I think its an excellent boat size that a lot of people overlook. My cousin has an F&F 1660 and that things a tank. Its unbelievable how much bigger it is than the standard 1648 or even a 1754

4. Tracker12

Tracker12 New Member

State:
    MD
    Saw a guy advertising an F&F. It that a good boat builder

5. DJH1

DJH1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    In my opinion (take it for what its worth) F&F makes some of the best jon boats on the market. I personally know two people that have them and they love em. Never heard a real complaint about em anywhere.