sd cards

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by ruth, Sep 12, 2009.

1. ruth

ruth New Member

State:
    va
    does anyone know what is the best sd card to buy with the most detail of the tidal james river for lowrance gps. thanks for any help.:big_smile:

2. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy Active Member

State:
    Virginia
    Welcome to the BOC. In my Humminbird I have magellan maps. It is for the east coast to the fall line maine to florida. I like it just fine. Kept me from getting turned around in some creeks in the Bay and down in the sounds of North Carolina. I usually fish from Richmond to Hopewell. I'm pleased. Good luck.

3. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I am not sure about the tidal but the navionics platinum edition with the 3D detailing is the best for the lakes around here.The detail is incredible.I would see if they have your area in HD.Most areas they have scanned with their boat and countoured.They have a listing on their website of what lakes are covered. Good luck.

4. wallerus

wallerus New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I use a Navionics for the east coast and it works very well for tidal James. I is 4 years old and is still very accurate. I use it in my hand held H2Oc. I used it last night for fishing around The power plant and the depths and holes it showed were all there.

5. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy Active Member

State:
    Virginia
    I correct myself. I have Navtronics also. Excellent for my use on the Tidal James.