screen ??? who makes these??

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by JERMSQUIRM, Sep 26, 2005.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    hey buddy. i got a Q for ya. i heard someone in your town makes these and was wondering if ya know who?

when i stopped at catfish connection on the way to the gathering i bought a flathead video. flatheads of the rock river. denny halgren from dixon illinois a flathead guide fishing the rock. they caught several flatheads during the day and and more in the eve. then after setting for a couple hrs with nothing he pulls out the clonk. he explaines that it was used in europe to catch the wels cats. it stimulates fish to feed. and within 3 min they caught a 30ish # flathead. it appeared to be made of wood and he said a guy from sterling was making them.

here is a story on them.

Link removed

i was wondering if ya might happen to know who?

2. bankpoleken

bankpoleken New Member

State:
    Mattoon, Illinois
    cats- the guy you are talking about in Sterling is Bruce Jackson. Hope this helps. I think the caller sells for around 30 bucks.

3. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    I don't know but I would believe bankpoleken is right on - saw some in at schreiners bait shop a while back - your link came up in an error! Are you looking for one - If so I will check it out for you?

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    why does that sound fimiliar? bruce jackson? ya. im intrested. i would apreciate it. thanks. the link is also in the flathead section under "i finally broke down and aquired"

5. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    I will check it out!

6. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Jeremy, hope you got my PM. Guys, check out the Mega Cat Crew site, they have clonks on there.

Ray