Scott Smith vs Cung Le!

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by rockbass, Dec 20, 2009.

1. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    WOW, did anyone see this fight? Cung Le has some amazing kicks, but Smith can really take some punishment. Smith is one heck of a comeback fighter. I'd like to see him back in the UFC.

2. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    One heck of a fight. Thought Smith was out of it a couple times, but there's no quit in the kid. Rematch should be one for the books. Stay safe and pray for ice out!!!:wink:

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    What happened? Le by decision? I watched WEC instead. Had a couple good fights on there. 9mm Ratcliff got owned.

4. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It was a showing of Cung Le and his amzing kicks knocking Smith silly will the 3rd when Smith landed a shot that threw Le for a loop. He ended up taking Le out.

It was one of those nothing happened the little bit they were on the ground, and it was full of Cung Le knocking the snot out of Smith on the feet. Great comeback for Smith.

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That's cool! I gotta see it now. I was pissed when I found out that they broadcast the fight for free immediately following the PPV, and I missed it. I can imagine how the people who paid for it feel. Another reason to dislike Strikeforce. :wink: I do like a good fight, though...regardless of the venue.

6. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    This was an awesome match for sure. I was sitting on the edge of the seat an totally amazed with the action.

7. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It was on Showtime.....not PPV. Not as expensive a month as a PPV, but Showtime still sucks hahaha

8. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Great fight!!! Le's kicks are awesome but does he know any subs? Le should have ended the fight on the ground.

9. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was thinkin the same. Not by a sub though, just by pounding Scott out. I guess it's a whole lot easier for me sitting here than for the guys in the cage though hahaha