Scott Kalitta killed sat

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jun 22, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    in sad news of racing scott coletta was killed saturday in new hamphire after his funny car exploded and damaging the stopping chute. his car continued down the track at over 200mph and hitting the wall at the end.

i am posting a link to the news video of the crash. im not embeding it simply because some dont like seeing these crashes. if you wish to click link. if not please dont.

the world of racing lost another young man. my thoughts go to his family.:sad2:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DziJdGwFQjU

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I saw that. It was a horrible tragedy.:sad2: They said it was over 300 MPH, that is Horrible!
    Prayers are sent out to his friends and family!

3. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i thought john force's crash earlier this year was bad until i saw the crash yesterday. those guys have nerves of steel to go that fast in such a short distance. he was doing what he loved when he left us. godspeed.

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    and what was i thinking??? i spelled it right in the post but mabe a seroius error in the title:embarassed:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Ever heard of Spell Check? :roll_eyes::wink::smile2::smile2::smile2: J/K with you, it doesn't matter, you still got the point across. If somebody complains about spelling, punctuation or grammar they just have too much time on their hands.:confused2::angry:

Oh well, I misspell stuff a lot but not near as much now I use Mozilla-Firefox. It underlines a word if its spelled wrong or thinks so, its really cool!:wink::big_smile:

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Thats a tragedy. Prayers go out to his him and his family. I hate to see things like that.

7. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    RIP SCOTT KALITTA! Thanks for all he gave us. God Bless his family.