SCORED ON Ebay

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by flathead willie, Jan 13, 2007.

1. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I just won the first auction I ever entered on Ebay and came away with 10 nice cedar arrows, all with broad heads, for $21.50! They are antique so I don't know if I'll shoot them with my new/antique recurve or just display them. The fletching is good on all of them but I mainly bought them for the old heads. They also had great deals on carbon arrows if any of you shoot them, as well as good buys on brand new broad heads.

2. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Congrats on the win brother... sounds like you got yourself some nice arrows

3. bubbajum

bubbajum New Member

State:
    Monongahel
    Good old ebay, on of my favorite places on the net. I buy and sell quite a bit on there. Just sold two bows for a friend and bought an In-Fisherman catfish DVD at good price.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats, but watch out. Ebay can get addicting!! lol

Main thing on ebay is not to bid too early, wait until the end and bid. Dont get into a bidding war, this will only run the price up.

5. jtr4324

jtr4324 New Member

State:
    virginia
    Congrats Willie, I started buying off ebay this spring. i just purchased a dozen carbon express terminator arrows for 50 bucks. Ive become an ebay junkie. It's fun looking at anything from antlers to outboards and anything else you may need one day for good prices. I will say, my wife does not care for me looking on Ebay ever since a 142hp 38,000lb track loader showed up on a tractor trailer last july!:angry: What really got her goat was the fact that I've never sat on one much less operated one. I figured I would use it clearing some land and building a few food plots:cool2:

Attached Files:

6. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Congrats on the purchase! I have had some good deals on E-Bay over the years, too.

7. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    congrats on the arrows they will look good on the wall

8. mskittyfish

mskittyfish New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Great job, Billie! I've been an Ebay addict for quite awhile and Im great at sniping ...you know those people who wait til the last 30 seconds and then move in for the kill and bid just over the top of you! Theres NOTHING you cannot find on Ebay and many times you get more for your money! Quite often you can find some good rods and reels on there too. I was surprised to see alot of bait being sold on there as well. So if any of you are looking for something a little off the wall or just dont know where to find some good stink bait...Ebays the place! ~Tracey~