SCORE 1pt good guys = 0 for the meth head

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by biga, Jan 28, 2009.

1. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    had to make run to the rural king store tonight to get some stuff and while i was there i noticed a couple people acting kind of weird so i kept the kids pretty close to me and blew it off .. 20 minutes later just got the wife and kids loaded in the jeep and heard screaming .. it was the 2 that i had noticed in the store running from 2 of the workers from the store!!! they split up as they ran across the parking lot and a kind of small highschool age kid was chasing the guy .. i told my wife if that guy stops he will kick that kids ass so i gassed it across the parking lot and got there right as the kid grabbed the guy and the fight was on! i wasnt going to watch this kid fight a grown man !! by the time it was over and the cops got there this guy had a swelled up head and was bleading pretty good!:wink: he kept trying to fight so i had to put a little [pressure] on him to keep him from getting up because he kept trying to reach in his pockets and i didnt know what he had!! :cool2: when the cops got there and searched him he had 4 stolen items on him including a cattle prod with batteries and a big ole buck knive!!! and also had a half ounce of meth!:eek:oooh: when the cop asked him what happened to his face he told the cop not to mess with that big dude [me]he can box!! :smile2: the cop looked at me and the guy from the store and said it looks like he fell on the ice as far as i am concerned!!:smile2:

2. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    way to go .....now im wondering what he was doing with the cattle prod.

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Glad your alright, Just glad to see someone takeing the trash out. Ive had a few rides like that myself. Reps for that.

4. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    Sounds like you had a night Adam. My dad and brother in law were just at the Rural King on the West Side.

5. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    this happened at 730 tonight at the east side store... my oldest daughter said it looked like an episode of dog the bounty hunter... :smile2: just lucky all the ruff stuff went down out of their sight :crazy:

6. tunnel hull

tunnel hull New Member

State:
    SO.il.
    to bad about the old boy slip'n on the ice and get'n all busted up hope ur ok

7. rythymroach

rythymroach New Member

State:
    United States
    well it appears the meth head did not like the methOD you laid on him!!
    rotflmao way to go bro. them parking lot slip and fall accidents can be brutal.:eek:oooh:

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Reps to ya Adam. Much better than Charles Bronson re-runs.:smile2: I bet that kid was mighty glad to see ya, and i think the world needs more just like ya.

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I should say so. Man, one of those you had really messed your face up bigtime, huh?:crazy:

Just a little friendly payback, my friend.:wink:

10. rythymroach

rythymroach New Member

State:
    United States

ROTFLMAO YEP SURE DID OL BUDDY!!!!:tounge_out::wink:

WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE:eek:oooh:

LMAO

11. petersoutcats

petersoutcats New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Way to go Adam!
    Thanks for sharing your encounter, and for sure chalk one up for the good guys.
    You the Man!:wink:

12. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Way to go brother! Glad it worked out in your favor. Keep safe and I'll talk to ya later.

13. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    did ya put the catfish punch on him