scope rings

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by whodaman, Mar 9, 2008.

1. whodaman

whodaman New Member

State:
    Des Moines Iowa
    well guys i posted a theard earlier about the size of scope rings i had 1 inch scope rings and my scope takes 30mm scope rings go figure so i started calling around to find out how much new rings would be and if anyone had them in stock well no one did and they were gonna cost me 70 bucks and i only paid 67 for the scope so i was alittle upset about that so i decied to call ruger the company that made rifle and asked them what they would cost getting the rings through them and the lady with ruger told me they have a product exchange program and all i need to do is send them the 1 inch rings i have and theyll send me the 30mm rings i need as soon as she said that i said ma"am i think i love you. now i just have to wait even longer before i get my scoped mounted but hey atleast i dont have to drop another 70 bucks plus the old lady is been ridin my case about all the money ive been spending on outdoor stuff but its hard to pass up a good deal ya know

2. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks a bunch Corey! I never new Ruger had an exchange program like that. Just another feather in their cap.

3. DJH1

DJH1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thats why when I buy a new rifle, ruger is the first brand I look for, a great company that stands behind their products. Just curious, what brand of scope did you buy? Not many 30mm's around.

4. whodaman

whodaman New Member

State:
    Des Moines Iowa