scootmans new rig

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by mmarcum6, May 5, 2008.

1. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    mark&bubbacat.jpg

I will see if this atttachement of my new rig works or not. If it does this is my new little rig.

2. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    nice rig , now you can go after those big ones

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Nice hope you catch plenty of fish out of it. and have a lot of memory's out of it also.
    Now more Pictures.
    Pete

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations on the new ride :cool2:.

5. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    Thanks for the congrats everyone I waited a long time until I found exactly what I was looking for before making the decision.

Pete Lori and I spend every Sunday on the water together and that is a big plus. She has even started fishing again, and I can't wait for her to catch a big fat cat. She will be hooked and then I will have the blessing to catfish all I want to as long as she gets to go, but that is cool. I know Marilyn and you get to spend a lot of time fishing together and you know what I'm talking about.

6. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Mark, that is great that Lori is getting into fishing with you. There is just a special bond with husbands and wives that fish together, I know it is with Judy and me. Now if I can just keep her from out fishing me now everytime we go.

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Mark I know where your coming from. I enjoy every minute Marilyn and I get to spend on the water.
    And she can fish. And like you were enjoying the new boat. Man its nice to have a boat that rides great.
    pete

8. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Mark, that looks like a nice boat, what brand is it?:big_smile:

9. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    Catfishbills it is a seafox model 160cc with a Mercury 4 stroke. It ride great and handles like a dream. When I drove Pete's Wareagle which I loved it was a rough day and about beat me to death. I then decided to go full V and a little heavier boat. I also love the hydraulic steering as I can let go of the wheel at any speed and she keeps heading where she is pointed.

10. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thats a fine looking rig there, glad to see you got it up and running, looks like a good boat and stuff that should take you where the good cats are, thanks for sharing the picture with us and good luck to you on your fishing trips hope ya catch ya a bunch.

11. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Mark that is the reason I went with the Lund. For the ride. I liked the War-Eagle but not the ride. But now I have the last boat I hope.:big_smile:
    pete

12. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    wish I could afford to buy me a new boat like you two did. Heck you all won't even offer a poor man a ride in one.:tounge_out: