Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to the Scioto this morning around 10:30 in Circleville. The river was high and fast! I pondered for around 15 mins before deciding to give it a try. I went about three miles up river to the spot I wanted to try, was going to anchor in the slack water along the bank and fish the current seam. The current was so strong that I had a hard time anchoring and properly placing baits. I decided to pack it in about an hour later. The temp by the way was 50 degrees. So I took the boat home and headed to Buckeye to bs with Ramrod, Jason454, his buddy( who's name I forgot, sorry) It's going to be awhile for the rivers stabilize.:angry:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Fish small feeder creeks coming into the Scioto while its up right now! I took my jon boat out a few days ago and hit a few small feeder creeks. Fished right around where the slack water hit the main river current and ended up catching 8 channel cats. Nothing with any size, 2-6 lbers, but alot of fun! Be careful in that water though, man is it scary in some places.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.