Scioto River Fishing

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by caymancat, Jul 6, 2006.

1. caymancat

caymancat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey, I live farely close to the Scioto River and I was wondering if it a good place to catch cats and if anyone knows any good bank fishing spots to try. Any spots would be greatly appreciated.

2. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Its full of cats (and turtles). Don't know where your at so can't help you with spots to fish. But this river is decent for channels about anywhere you go.

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I live 3 miles from the scioto what city do you live in?

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I live about 2 miles from it as well. What are do you live in, north, central, or southern Ohio. I am in Central, just outside of Circleville in a town called Ashville.

5. caymancat

caymancat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I live in Hilliard, close to the fishinger and Bethel bridges.

6. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Chillicothe, Here And i have to find a new spot the sand bar just isn't cutting it anymore i think what im gonna fish is either of the bridges where 35 cuts over

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I would love to hook up with some BOC brothers and do some Scioto River Cattin. Just say the word, we can do it.

8. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well I am pretty sure im going this weekend. I im out pretty much all night and i have plenty of cut shad dough and crawlers. I just got to find where i can hit them

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I have to deal a poker tournament Saturday and Sunday this week. So maybe next weekend or something. Would love to meet up with a new BOC member.

10. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Yeh im pretty much on the lake every weekend your more then welcome to come or ill meet you some where and we'll hit the hole

11. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sounds good brother, thanks for the invite. There are a few BOC brothers that live down that way it would be a great outing for us.

12. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well then lets make it interesting and grab then and make it good and have the double dollar bet...Biggest and most.Mayeb with my luck lets see who just catches just give me a call at 740 253 4686 chris and will see what we can't work out cause i gotta get heading to work

13. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    I am new here, but also live about 2 miles from the scioto off of Henderson Road near Upper Arlington. I have been fishing Hoover mostly, but am always down for a new spot. Anybody want to get out there let me know and pm me....I have tons of free time. Also fish alum creek in a few good spots.

Ben

14. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Chris try the railroad bridge around walmart in chilli deep water ive caught some nice ones there but i havent been there for a few years