Schuylkill River Boat Launches

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by RebelMan, Apr 12, 2009.

1. RebelMan

RebelMan Guest

Hey guys i'm trying to find some boat launches on the skuky around reading, pottstown area. Any help would be great. Because I want to go scouting tomorrow and its going to be my first time down there because i'm laid off of work and I want to caught a flattie so bad.:roll_eyes::0a35:

2. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun

3. Towpath Park & Kiem St. are the only two I know of.:confused2: I put in at Kiem St. last year and made it halfway up to Rte 100 with a prop drive.:smile2: There used to be a homemade launch in Birdsboro, but now its chained off.:sad2:

4. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    there is a ramp at hanover st. at pottstown which is deeper than the one at towpath park, the one at hanover st. is right next to the baseball field, if ya cross the bridge then your actally in pottstown

5. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Drive another hour to Philadlephia. Everyone knows the biggest flats are in Philly!:cool2:

6. RebelMan

RebelMan Guest

In may i'm going to make a trip down there, but i'm not sure about the gangstas/hobos....if I catch a flattie they may steal it!:smile2:

7. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    everyone knows the state record came out of berks county:wink:

8. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    Berks County!!!!!!!!!!Yeeeehaaaaaa!!!!!! State Record!!!!:smile2: I think one of you Philly area guys or Western PA guys might beat it this year or get damned close to it,I hope a BOC brother does it!!!

9. Ther's gotta be a record in my stretch!:confused2: Now I just got to get may hook into him!:smile2:

10. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Might want to throw the Susky in the mix, too.:wink: There is an awful lot of water that hasn't been fished real hard for the Flatty's. I can think of a couple levels off the top of my head right now.

11. great pappy cat

great pappy cat Active Member

State:
    P.A
    Did somebody say state record in the susky:smile2:. Im on it:wink::cool2:

12. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    If anyone can may as well be you Joe:wink:

13. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    LOL, I thought that might get Joe ready to go!! :wink:

14. mylz17

mylz17 Member

State:
    Birdsboro, PA
  15. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 Well-Known Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    I bet there are #50 Flats in all of the rivers. I know that the Skuke, Delaware and Susky have #50's in them.