Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My brother works all week at night.. Friends all have families.. My trips have been mainly limited to weekends. I'd like to get out more often during the week..

Anyone fishing the skuke from art museum up to around loch 60 need any company? I have a few years experience lol.. I work late a lot of nights so I may have to meet anyone at a spot but if I dont I'm more then happy to load up on bait and meet up..

I know a few decent spots.. A few good spots.. And I have a few that I'll take close friends to if I know they aren't gonna trash And blow it up

Basically just looking for more guys to get out with so I can not fish alone most nights during the week if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Forgot to jump back on the other night.. 2 channels and 2 runs that's it.. Channels hit the cut bait both runs were on live sunny..
Gonna keep pounding away until something gives

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was out in Phoenixville last night, got caught in that crazy storm but stuck it out. Got a couple short runs for a sec which got dropped which makes me think small channels were around.

A guy fishing down the bank from us got nothing either.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was out in Phoenixville last night, got caught in that crazy storm but stuck it out. Got a couple short runs for a sec which got dropped which makes me think small channels were around.

A guy fishing down the bank from us got nothing either.
Seems like that whole area has been so so the last few weeks... Ill be out this weekend trying some areas out ill keep this updated.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got out Saturday to a new spot to me I found while wondering.. Few runs no hook ups but it looks oh so good.. Tons of fallen and dead timber up on the banks with shallows not far from the channel.. Ill be back there for sure..

Made a quick run up a few miles past philly tonight to meet up with a friend.. Last minute call and light on bait but friends girlfriend got one at 11lbs..left after 2 hours due to lightning..

Might be back at it tomorrow I'll keep this updated

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So far 2 17s and an 11 all on live.. Had lots of runs on sunny head but no hook ups.. And a snapping turtle for the hell of it..

Lot more action tonight then I've been seeing so hopefully that's a good sign.. Moons behind the clouds all night so that that for whatever it's worth.

Gonna head home soon so unless something big comes in I'll update this next time I'm out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts