SCHUYKILL INCIDENT

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by Bacardipr05, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    ANYONE SEE THE NEWS SATURDAY...WAS ON CHANNEL 10 AND THREE...SOMEONE LEFT A KID IN A CAR UNSURPERVISED...KID RELEASED THE EMERGENCY BRAKE AND CAR WENT INTO RIVER WITH THE KID... RED ACURA INTEGRA...THE FATHER TRIED TO STOP THE CAR BUT IT HAD GAINED TO MUCH MOMENTUM.... THE KID IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION VERY SAD....:sad2:

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I caught the last part of the story. Was that the lot I saw you at last week?
    That is a shame. :sad2:

3. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    That is a very tragic thing that could have been prevented by simply taking the child with them when leaving the car. Did they say whether the parents will be charged or not ? The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

4. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
  5. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    what is wrong with people. you have to have a license to drive, hunt,fish, but anyone can have kids.

6. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    You need a licsense to drive a car, hold a fishing pole, and to posess deadly weapos like guns, but sadly, YOU DO NOT NEED A LICSENSE TO BE A PARENT

7. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Yeah tell me about it... Charges are probably pending I happen to be driven thru the area at the time didn't actually catch the incident but saw all the commotion and talked to a few people there...yep right at that lot Philly when you first come in...... the story or stories are kind of conflicting I am sure the parents (adults) are trying to shift the blame but it all falls back on them no matter how they slice it...as i talked to a few people that where actually at the scene...