Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANYONE SEE THE NEWS SATURDAY...WAS ON CHANNEL 10 AND THREE...SOMEONE LEFT A KID IN A CAR UNSURPERVISED...KID RELEASED THE EMERGENCY BRAKE AND CAR WENT INTO RIVER WITH THE KID... RED ACURA INTEGRA...THE FATHER TRIED TO STOP THE CAR BUT IT HAD GAINED TO MUCH MOMENTUM.... THE KID IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION VERY SAD....:sad2:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
That is a very tragic thing that could have been prevented by simply taking the child with them when leaving the car. Did they say whether the parents will be charged or not ? The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

·
Banned
10,335 Posts
You need a licsense to drive a car, hold a fishing pole, and to posess deadly weapos like guns, but sadly, YOU DO NOT NEED A LICSENSE TO BE A PARENT

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah tell me about it... Charges are probably pending I happen to be driven thru the area at the time didn't actually catch the incident but saw all the commotion and talked to a few people there...yep right at that lot Philly when you first come in...... the story or stories are kind of conflicting I am sure the parents (adults) are trying to shift the blame but it all falls back on them no matter how they slice it...as i talked to a few people that where actually at the scene...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.