Schrade ducks unlimited knife set

Discussion in 'Hunting Gear Talk' started by lil kat, Mar 29, 2009.

1. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I have a set of knives made by Schrade. There are 5 knives in this set and the are framed. The main label says Schrade Ducks Unlimited special edition series. I believe they all have the same serial number. The model numbers are SDU834, SDU77, SDU296, SDU50, and SDUPH2. I would like to know if anyone knows anymore about these. How much are they worth? When they were made? Thanks

2. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    dont know but they sound nice

3. westvirginiacatfish

westvirginiacatfish New Member

State:
    Ronceverte
    I tried looking the set up on the internet but had no luck there. I have a friend that collects knifes . I'll check with him and see if he knows anything about them.:wink:

4. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I know how you feel in looking on the net for them. I have been looking for months and have come to my whitts end looking with no success. Thanks for any and all help.:tounge_out:

5. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hi,
    Look up Smokey Mountain Knife Works, get ahold of them and they can give you an idea,,,,
    They're online, at www.SMKW.com
    Or you can google it, they'll come up, I'd suggest calling and talking with someone that buys collections,,,
    Good luck,,G

6. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    call ducks unlimited I had a set made for the ROCKEY ELK FOUNDATION AND they told me who to contact:wink:

7. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    i have a yellow one with the end rounded a lil with ducks on the handle